Cyber security isn’t just a 90’s movie plot, it’s a very real problem for businesses around the world. The battle-hardened folk over at EveryCloud have come up with some high impact facts to get any business owner thinking about their own IT security arrangements.
- IT is the most attacked business sector, followed closely by healthcare and finance
- Attacks are indiscriminate and will target regular employees most of the time
- Vulnerabilities include unprotected Wi-Fi networks, poor password practices and people being unaware of what a phishing attack is.
- 4% of ransomware attacks result in all devices on the network being compromised
- 21% of attacks result in downtime of 25 hours or more
Infographic created by: